November 2017– April 2018
1. GREEN FEES (CUOTA DE RECUPERACIÓN)
- PRACTICE GAME: 100 US$ (4 to 6 chukkers)
- Christmas, New Year and big Tournament (Agua Alta, Copa Careyes): on request.
- CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR PACKAGES
- Includes stick and ball, green fees, tournament fees, stable fees, groom quarters. $ 2,000 USD
- One month: Including Christmas and New Years: $ 2,500 USD
- One month green fee: excluding Christmas and New Year $ 1,500 USD
- Full Season: Includes tournament and green fees $ 5,000 USD
- STICK AND BALL, CLASSES, S & B PRIVILEGES FOR GROOMS, JUMPING AND TRAILS:
- When renting a horse from the club: USD$50 (20 minutes)
- Personalized, with teacher USD $100
- When NOT renting a horse from the club:
- Adults: USD $20 per session
- Children: USD $10 per session
2. HORSE RENTAL
- From USD$ 100 to USD $200 per chukker, for handy polo ponies with gear.
3. TOURNAMENT AND PROFESSIONAL FEES
- They can vary depending on the tournament and the level of the professional. In each case the club will inform the cost.
4. STABLING PER HORSE
PER DAY PER MONTH
- COVERED $ 15 USD $ 300 USD
- SHADED $ 10 USD $ 250 USD
All horses must be vaccinated against Tetanus, Rabies, and Influenza. No Stallions.
5. HORSE FULL BOARD
Includes: Groom, alfalfa, grain, bedding, salt and normal exercising, in club barns.
- USD $20 per day
- USD $400 per month
6. GROOM’S QUARTER
- USD $7 per day
- USD $200 per month
7. GROOM’S FOOD
- $ 20 USD per day
- $ 60 USD per horse per month.
9. HORSE SHOES
- $ 10 USD per foot including shoe.
10. PRIVATE LESSONS & CLINICS
- From $ 150 USD, including one horse. Special rates for Clinics.
- Rates for beginners and advanced players. Special introduction rate.
11. TRAIL RIDING
- $ 100 USD per hour during Polo Season
- $ 80 USD for the remainder of the year
12. TAXES AND GRATUITIES Are not included in any of these rates
- 16% Government tax.
- 10% service charge will be distributed between all the employees of the Polo Club. Tips are welcome
13. RESIDENT PLAYER AND PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS DISCOUNT
- (Does not apply for horse rental, horse stabling, medicine, veterinary, groom accommodation, food, etc.).
- Discount is not accumulative and will be agreed in each case.
14. BASIC CLUB RULES
- Polo is the game of Kings therefore gentleman manners, including punctuality, will be expected at all time on and off of the fields.
- Dangerous pllaying and bad behavior will lead to be expelled from games.
- It is forbidden to ride on the Polo fields (except for scheduled games), without authorization. Car crossing on the field is considered a capital sin.
All payments are expected to be received on time.
These rates can be changed anytime without prior advice.
A release must be signed before you ride.
LET’S HAVE A GREAT SEASON!